Nicki Minaj recently sat down with Glamour for a segment called "Dos and Don'ts of Bossing Up," in which she shares some of her hard-fought wisdom; much of the advice she dispenses draws on her experiences as a woman in an industry dominated by males.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana11,139 Views62 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"1,818 Views10 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo23,327 Views58 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta19,642 Views63 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth9,263 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 257,923 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault10,623 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 8,550 Views43 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,975 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,265 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight22,390 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"19,162 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather35,109 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date61,897 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video240 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)657 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,802 Views