After coming through with part one of their "Raiders Of The Lost Art" documentary last week, DJ Premier and Royce Da 5'9" (AKA PRhyme) come through with part two this week. This time, the video focuses on Adrian Younge's part in the collaborative process.
On December 9th, Detroit-based lyrical assassin Royce Da 5'9" and living legend DJ Premier will be uniting under the name PRhyme (pronounced like "prime") for a self-titled album.
Ghostface Killah Feat. Adrian Younge, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa & Killa Sin "Murder Spree" Video
The latest glimpse of Ghost and Adrian Younge's "12 Reasons To Die" project. The video documents the making of the project's artwork. Did you enjoy Adrian Younge, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, Killa Sin's contributions to this video?
Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge recently performed "The Rise of the Ghostface Killah" live at Los Angeles' Mayan Theatre. This was their first performance of material from their upcoming Twelve Reasons to Die project.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,499 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram53,442 Views273 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,881 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG57,481 Views118 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked57,749 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,754 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,785 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,929 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,607 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,317 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,285 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,659 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,214 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,364 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,026 Views16 Comments