Kanye West spoke with Tall Boy recently, expressing his excitement for his new Adidas deal, as well as providing an apology to Nike, who he has been voicing his frustration with for some time now.Watch Kanye West Apologizes To Nike, the latest video from Kanye
Kanye talks to Angie Martiznez on leaving Nike, and his new ADIDAS partnership, as well as being the "Tupac of product."Watch Kanye West Confirms Signing With ADIDAS - it's the latest video from Kanye West, having dropped on Monday, November 25th, 2013.
The latest video from Drag-On, featuring Mr. Limp and brought to you by Hood Environment. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? How does this compare to Drag-On's previous work?Peep the new visual for Drag-On's Drag-On "He Dead" Video.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years8,988 Views114 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,519 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"15,828 Views85 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,635 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,063 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"11,919 Views117 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,767 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,016 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,303 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,535 Views107 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,869 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,544 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,127 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,816 Views49 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,615 Views63 Comments
You may also like...