Kanye West spoke with Tall Boy recently, expressing his excitement for his new Adidas deal, as well as providing an apology to Nike, who he has been voicing his frustration with for some time now.Watch Kanye West Apologizes To Nike, the latest video from Kanye
Kanye talks to Angie Martiznez on leaving Nike, and his new ADIDAS partnership, as well as being the "Tupac of product."Watch Kanye West Confirms Signing With ADIDAS - it's the latest video from Kanye West, having dropped on Monday, November 25th, 2013.
The latest video from Drag-On, featuring Mr. Limp and brought to you by Hood Environment. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? How does this compare to Drag-On's previous work?Peep the new visual for Drag-On's Drag-On "He Dead" Video.
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"712 Views1 Comment
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)4,231 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,096 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,040 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,883 Views16 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August27,299 Views152 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach8,519 Views15 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)1,988 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,510 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,213 Views145 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,624 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,575 Views64 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,640 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,274 Views66 Comments
- Drake's 'OVO' Air Jordans Just Released At The OVO Pop-Up Shop In LA8,398 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,609 Views