We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
The hip hop culture has a very heavy impact on the fashion culture in today's world and one huge market where the two collide is sneakers. Rappers are getting huge sneaker deals and collaboration opportunities from major sneaker brands.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
Teyana Taylor has once again collaborated with Adidas after the success of her first shoe “Harlem GLC.” As the name of the shoe title would infer the shoe is completely black.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
Lakers forward Wesley Johnson sought out customizer JBF Customs for his latest game day kicks.
It was back in September when Teyana Taylor and Rihanna had an all-out Twitter war, which involved both parties changing their Twitter AVI and banners to reflect the beef (see screenshots in the gallery above), not to mention getting backed by their respective
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums20 Views0 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 971 View0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs27,553 Views71 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine6,562 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)6,352 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL11,609 Views58 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape26,661 Views60 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them6,408 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,947 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,045 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack5,188 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death32,206 Views61 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God7,160 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,768 Views52 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album36,830 Views155 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video666 Views
- Wati Heru "White Lines" Video295 Views
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video10,317 Views