We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
It was back in September when Teyana Taylor and Rihanna had an all-out Twitter war, which involved both parties changing their Twitter AVI and banners to reflect the beef (see screenshots in the gallery above), not to mention getting backed by their respective
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12 PM
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
The hip hop culture has a very heavy impact on the fashion culture in today's world and one huge market where the two collide is sneakers. Rappers are getting huge sneaker deals and collaboration opportunities from major sneaker brands.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
Teyana Taylor has once again collaborated with Adidas after the success of her first shoe “Harlem GLC.” As the name of the shoe title would infer the shoe is completely black.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Story lines are running aplenty heading into the upcoming NBA season: How will Dwight Howard fit in Houston? Who can win the battle of New York between the Knicks and the new-look Nets? Can LeBron James and the Heat repeat?
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
Derrick Rose is preparing to make his return to the NBA as the season creeps closer. After adidas released their stirring "All In For Chicago" ad starring D Rose, they now unveil his latest signature kicks the D Rose 4.
Lakers forward Wesley Johnson sought out customizer JBF Customs for his latest game day kicks.
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts246 Views7 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son3,284 Views11 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.5,241 Views22 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"18,473 Views94 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,011 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 713 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery5,676 Views24 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"4,673 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue7,896 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,322 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way17,589 Views82 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,386 Views50 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month7,900 Views20 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 10011,563 Views95 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 5,494 Views33 Comments