We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
The hip hop culture has a very heavy impact on the fashion culture in today's world and one huge market where the two collide is sneakers. Rappers are getting huge sneaker deals and collaboration opportunities from major sneaker brands.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
Teyana Taylor has once again collaborated with Adidas after the success of her first shoe “Harlem GLC.” As the name of the shoe title would infer the shoe is completely black.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Story lines are running aplenty heading into the upcoming NBA season: How will Dwight Howard fit in Houston? Who can win the battle of New York between the Knicks and the new-look Nets? Can LeBron James and the Heat repeat?
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
Lakers forward Wesley Johnson sought out customizer JBF Customs for his latest game day kicks.
It was back in September when Teyana Taylor and Rihanna had an all-out Twitter war, which involved both parties changing their Twitter AVI and banners to reflect the beef (see screenshots in the gallery above), not to mention getting backed by their respective
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
Derrick Rose is preparing to make his return to the NBA as the season creeps closer. After adidas released their stirring "All In For Chicago" ad starring D Rose, they now unveil his latest signature kicks the D Rose 4.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back8 Views0 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 2587 Views0 Comments
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media1,710 Views9 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah3,567 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address19,298 Views114 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana27,529 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,102 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo39,968 Views93 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta30,507 Views79 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,830 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,157 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,614 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,415 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,008 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video320 Views
- Rossi Feat. Iamsu! "All I Want" Video1,013 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)758 Views