We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
The hip hop culture has a very heavy impact on the fashion culture in today's world and one huge market where the two collide is sneakers. Rappers are getting huge sneaker deals and collaboration opportunities from major sneaker brands.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram13,813 Views138 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,833 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG36,065 Views96 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,148 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,550 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,226 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,202 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,834 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,292 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,612 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,391 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,963 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,909 Views9 Comments