We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal3,497 Views27 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"2,445 Views12 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"11,274 Views64 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,111 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date27,919 Views176 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)986 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,074 Views20 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"3,392 Views14 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness7,349 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed7,372 Views42 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party7,520 Views42 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,321 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,703 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs7,511 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,051 Views14 Comments