As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
It was back in September when Teyana Taylor and Rihanna had an all-out Twitter war, which involved both parties changing their Twitter AVI and banners to reflect the beef (see screenshots in the gallery above), not to mention getting backed by their respective
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
Lakers forward Wesley Johnson sought out customizer JBF Customs for his latest game day kicks.
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"862 Views9 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand1,419 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist604 Views2 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award6,996 Views64 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 5,462 Views26 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour768 Views5 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"3,797 Views19 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP863 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"16,674 Views157 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,923 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"5,865 Views29 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud7,647 Views24 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,669 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,659 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,816 Views8 Comments
You may also like...