As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
It was back in September when Teyana Taylor and Rihanna had an all-out Twitter war, which involved both parties changing their Twitter AVI and banners to reflect the beef (see screenshots in the gallery above), not to mention getting backed by their respective
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
Lakers forward Wesley Johnson sought out customizer JBF Customs for his latest game day kicks.
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Story lines are running aplenty heading into the upcoming NBA season: How will Dwight Howard fit in Houston? Who can win the battle of New York between the Knicks and the new-look Nets? Can LeBron James and the Heat repeat?
Derrick Rose is preparing to make his return to the NBA as the season creeps closer. After adidas released their stirring "All In For Chicago" ad starring D Rose, they now unveil his latest signature kicks the D Rose 4.
The hip hop culture has a very heavy impact on the fashion culture in today's world and one huge market where the two collide is sneakers. Rappers are getting huge sneaker deals and collaboration opportunities from major sneaker brands.
Teyana Taylor has once again collaborated with Adidas after the success of her first shoe “Harlem GLC.” As the name of the shoe title would infer the shoe is completely black.
We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address5,083 Views24 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana14,664 Views74 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"1,977 Views10 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo25,895 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta21,302 Views66 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth9,485 Views35 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 258,148 Views21 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault10,844 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 8,724 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,140 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,284 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight22,583 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"19,352 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather35,407 Views31 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video257 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)676 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,835 Views