As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
Kanye West spoke with Tall Boy recently, expressing his excitement for his new Adidas deal, as well as providing an apology to Nike, who he has been voicing his frustration with for some time now.Watch Kanye West Apologizes To Nike, the latest video from Kanye
It was back in September when Teyana Taylor and Rihanna had an all-out Twitter war, which involved both parties changing their Twitter AVI and banners to reflect the beef (see screenshots in the gallery above), not to mention getting backed by their respective
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Kanye talks to Angie Martiznez on leaving Nike, and his new ADIDAS partnership, as well as being the "Tupac of product."Watch Kanye West Confirms Signing With ADIDAS - it's the latest video from Kanye West, having dropped on Monday, November 25th, 2013.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
Lakers forward Wesley Johnson sought out customizer JBF Customs for his latest game day kicks.
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]550 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account12,586 Views35 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,739 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,247 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,136 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,519 Views48 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,348 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana42,586 Views140 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,066 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo56,959 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,092 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,720 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,043 Views24 Comments
You may also like...