Joe Budden has had ongoing struggles with addiction. The most recent one came in a relapse in the summer of 2012, where he used the popular drug Molly excessively.
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Eminem Speaks On Past Addiction To Painkillers & Near Fatal Overdose In "How To Make Money Selling Drugs" Jun 27, 2013 at 01:40pm
Eminem isn't the most media-friendly or public person, however, a lot of what he wouldn't share in an interview comes out through his lyrics.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs1,362 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech12,144 Views93 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow10,532 Views51 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,012 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks13,582 Views41 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,519 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 3,912 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account22,905 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments7,614 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter24,403 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,119 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,807 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,231 Views68 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,258 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,199 Views26 Comments