Joe Budden has had ongoing struggles with addiction. The most recent one came in a relapse in the summer of 2012, where he used the popular drug Molly excessively.
Eminem Speaks On Past Addiction To Painkillers & Near Fatal Overdose In "How To Make Money Selling Drugs" Jun 27, 2013 at 01:40pm
Eminem isn't the most media-friendly or public person, however, a lot of what he wouldn't share in an interview comes out through his lyrics.
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"100 Views3 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame921 Views16 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland5,897 Views9 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties4,938 Views25 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne16,911 Views114 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,444 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour3,512 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"4,794 Views15 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World11,192 Views18 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case7,619 Views23 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,230 Views42 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.121,437 Views45 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"30,292 Views58 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album10,499 Views41 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August2,470 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video18,427 Views