Joe Budden has had ongoing struggles with addiction. The most recent one came in a relapse in the summer of 2012, where he used the popular drug Molly excessively.
Eminem Speaks On Past Addiction To Painkillers & Near Fatal Overdose In "How To Make Money Selling Drugs" Jun 27, 2013 at 01:40pm
Eminem isn't the most media-friendly or public person, however, a lot of what he wouldn't share in an interview comes out through his lyrics.
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC139,544 Views538 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks78,295 Views133 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour30,667 Views32 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,020 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,616 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery21,073 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest16,610 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,085 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,357 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram57,317 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album16,885 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,230 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,302 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,636 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,322 Views0 Comments