Joe Budden has had ongoing struggles with addiction. The most recent one came in a relapse in the summer of 2012, where he used the popular drug Molly excessively.
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Eminem Speaks On Past Addiction To Painkillers & Near Fatal Overdose In "How To Make Money Selling Drugs" Jun 27, 2013 at 01:40pm
Eminem isn't the most media-friendly or public person, however, a lot of what he wouldn't share in an interview comes out through his lyrics.
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week700 Views7 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy195 Views2 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"1,050 Views8 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences1,699 Views10 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates3,795 Views24 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon2,592 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs8,702 Views40 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever3,369 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney3,368 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs1,943 Views4 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November2,663 Views10 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs9,372 Views16 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners4,239 Views13 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap3,873 Views10 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,405 Views5 Comments
You may also like...