BJ The Chicago Kid was the latest singer to come through our office and bless it with a live acoustic performance. With two laidback guitarists by his side, BJ chilled in the studio for the length of the performance, and he killed it.
Eric Bellinger's very lush 2014 single, "Kiss Goodnight," is great in its own right, but we asked the talented singer and songwriter to strip down his popular single to guitar and vocals, and it revealed new intricacies in Bellinger's very precise and dynamic
As we approach the release date for Elijah Blake's debut album, Shadows & Diamonds, the talented singer/songwriter has been dropping off leaks from the album, along with an official remix of his lead single "I Just Wanna...," featuring DeJ Loaf.
Lauryn Hill's concert in Lagos got cancelled so she gave the good people of Nigeria the next best thing: a special YouTube performance.
If you checked out the review for Yelawolf’s most recent effort Love Story, you may have noticed that there is quite a split on the merit of the record among fans and staff alike.
Young R&B prodigy Anthony Lewis stormed onto the scene with "It's Not My Fault". The 17-year-old somehow got T.I. on his debut single, which has now cracked the top 40 on the charts.
BJ the Chicago Kid has been blessing the world with his songwriting chops and ultra-smooth voice for years now, and it was nice to see him get shine for his appearance on Schoolboy Q's big single "Studio" in 2014.
Lauryn Hill Announces An Acoustic Mini-Tour For February [Update: New Dates Announced] Jan 30, 2015 at 01:32pm
Lauryn Hill still seems to have no plans for dropping a new album, but she has recently returned to performing live, which is a pretty good consolation.
Yelawolf Performs An Acoustic Version of “Till It’s Gone” With Travis Barker, Bones Owens & DJ Klever
While we wait on a release date for Yelawolf’s upcoming album, Love Story, the Alabama rapper decides to hold us over by dropping off an acoustic live version of his latest single “Til Its Gone” with the help from Travis Barker, Bones Owens & DJ Klever.
While possessing the pipes of a young Michael Jackson, The Weeknd has generally hidden within the confines of dark, murky production, creating a highly influential sound, but limiting his crossover success to a certain degree.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
A live, acoustic rendition of the title track from Aloe Blacc's new "Wake Me Up" EP, featuring guitarist Joel Van Dijk on the assist.
During her stop at VIBE, Jhene Aiko gave an acoustic performance of her track "In Love We Trust".Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Jhene Aiko's Jhene Aiko "Debuts "Bed Peace"" Video.
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine600 Views8 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group1,682 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist9,922 Views38 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,793 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,570 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,785 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,975 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,686 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,921 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,824 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,431 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,654 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,515 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum25,076 Views138 Comments