It looks like Lil Wayne is expanding his fashion empire outside of Trukfit. The New Orleans rapper has partnered up with Parisian watch and accessory company wize&ope.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"17,844 Views201 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?22,796 Views136 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,059 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,074 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,668 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group18,368 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist25,528 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,661 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,448 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,734 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,818 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,401 Views24 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,435 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,369 Views26 Comments