It looks like Lil Wayne is expanding his fashion empire outside of Trukfit. The New Orleans rapper has partnered up with Parisian watch and accessory company wize&ope.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"5,619 Views42 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,304 Views32 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape5,447 Views18 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together2,945 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album23,360 Views100 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance95,325 Views247 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,692 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring42,309 Views226 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,626 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee14,733 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow10,012 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,782 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"29,185 Views68 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More28,413 Views145 Comments