It looks like Lil Wayne is expanding his fashion empire outside of Trukfit. The New Orleans rapper has partnered up with Parisian watch and accessory company wize&ope.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"12,115 Views49 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"18,624 Views152 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up2,818 Views5 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted5,772 Views22 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,111 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction7,906 Views50 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week4,993 Views9 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 42,794 Views99 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night35,085 Views78 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"47,478 Views107 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix4,031 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,470 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year4,016 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,702 Views26 Comments
You may also like...