Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29pm
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
Baron Davis was one of the most talented players in throughout the first decade of the 2000s, and as versatile as he was as a guard he has dabbled in various artistic fields such as movies, music, and fashion, so it’s safe to say he is an open-minded person.
The demise of basketball legend and cultural icon, Allen Iverson, continues. Friends, ex-teammates, coaches, and some family members have been vocal with their concern for A.I.
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album4 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member4,412 Views10 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"3,405 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo4,020 Views25 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,180 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University22,939 Views51 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella10,794 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,507 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO41,002 Views100 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,505 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,085 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,081 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,347 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,805 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,633 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all508 Views