Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29 PM
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
Baron Davis was one of the most talented players in throughout the first decade of the 2000s, and as versatile as he was as a guard he has dabbled in various artistic fields such as movies, music, and fashion, so it’s safe to say he is an open-minded person.
The demise of basketball legend and cultural icon, Allen Iverson, continues. Friends, ex-teammates, coaches, and some family members have been vocal with their concern for A.I.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"10,140 Views66 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 411 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery3,565 Views21 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"3,318 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue6,027 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 10,737 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way13,569 Views75 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,709 Views41 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,554 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,737 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,829 Views31 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video5,210 Views21 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,728 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,814 Views18 Comments