Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29pm
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
Baron Davis was one of the most talented players in throughout the first decade of the 2000s, and as versatile as he was as a guard he has dabbled in various artistic fields such as movies, music, and fashion, so it’s safe to say he is an open-minded person.
The demise of basketball legend and cultural icon, Allen Iverson, continues. Friends, ex-teammates, coaches, and some family members have been vocal with their concern for A.I.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square7,220 Views38 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape6,557 Views13 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More7,828 Views26 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL13,333 Views35 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women12,489 Views50 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"12,848 Views45 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review7,348 Views31 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram9,414 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party10,776 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,747 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover5,477 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,657 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,643 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?21,624 Views52 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title33,222 Views70 Comments