Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29pm
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
Baron Davis was one of the most talented players in throughout the first decade of the 2000s, and as versatile as he was as a guard he has dabbled in various artistic fields such as movies, music, and fashion, so it’s safe to say he is an open-minded person.
The demise of basketball legend and cultural icon, Allen Iverson, continues. Friends, ex-teammates, coaches, and some family members have been vocal with their concern for A.I.
- Wale Announces Upcoming “Go-Go” Album531 Views7 Comments
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion12,603 Views48 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"12,187 Views93 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,447 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"15,389 Views50 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL16,510 Views76 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram12,907 Views20 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj13,777 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip5,699 Views21 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,001 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex11,936 Views66 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,757 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,546 Views20 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members4,240 Views0 Comments
You may also like...