Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29pm
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
Baron Davis was one of the most talented players in throughout the first decade of the 2000s, and as versatile as he was as a guard he has dabbled in various artistic fields such as movies, music, and fashion, so it’s safe to say he is an open-minded person.
The demise of basketball legend and cultural icon, Allen Iverson, continues. Friends, ex-teammates, coaches, and some family members have been vocal with their concern for A.I.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,289 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years35,376 Views120 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,799 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,033 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract6,961 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?25,040 Views89 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West14,833 Views78 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,825 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace14,901 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,400 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,545 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,914 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged24,655 Views102 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,807 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,634 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal372 Views