T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed] Mar 25, 2015 at 09:58pm
The newly released "Wait a Minute" with OG Maco has us hyped for T-Pain's The Iron Way. After performing a 42 song set at SXSW, he sat down with VIBE and revealed the other features on his upcoming mixtape.
At just 19, Tink, Timbaland's latest prodigy, is already one of hip-hop's rising stars.
Hype Williams may have only directed four videos in 2014, but that doesn't mean we can't all remember a time when every dope hip-hop video seemed to have Hype's fingerprints on it.
Los Angeles-based Shlohmo, real name Henry Laufer, started making beats like most bedroom producers. Influenced by the infamous LA beat scene, his early music resembled the experimental Low End Theory style.
Aaliyah is a touchy subject. Pretty much anytime her music is touched, there's an immediate uproar. Not even Drake -- who seems to be able to do no wrong in the public eye -- was shamed out of working on a posthumous Aaliyah project.
New Actress Cast As Aaliyah In Upcoming Biopic [Update: Missy Elliott And Timbaland Roles Cast] Aug 9, 2014 at 02:34pm
A few weeks back the internet got up in arms when it was revealed that Disney star Zendaya Coleman would be playing Aaliyah in the forthcoming Lifetime movie about her life.
Things aren't getting any better for Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah biopic.
Zendaya Coleman Reportedly Cast As Aaliyah In Upcoming Biopic [Update: Film To Detail Singer's Relationship With R. Kelly] Jun 23, 2014 at 09:36am
As we learned earlier this year, VH1 is looking to mimic the success of their TLC biopic with one about another r'n'b singer, Aaliyah.
13 years ago, Aaliyah was tragically killed in a plane crash at the tender age of 22 when returning from the Bahamas after shooting the video for “Rock The Boat.” Her death deeply affected her fans and the hip-hop community at large.
We've already learned a lot about the creation of Drake's Nothing Was The Same in the first few clips from his CRWN interview with Elliott Wilson, and the newest installment is no exception.
Timbaland Apologizes To Chris Brown Over Comments On Working With Aaliyah Posthumously Jul 26, 2013 at 10:22am
Timbaland is known to be protective over collaborations with Aaliyah. When rumors started swirling about a posthumous Aaliyah album, to which Drake was attached, Timbo questioned its authenticity, and whether or not it would work.
Chris Brown announced recently that his new single, following up "Fine China," would include an apperance from the late singer Aaliyah, in the form of unreleased vocals, which definitely stirred up some reactions around the web.
Chris Brown has ambitous plans for his follow up single to "Fine China". The R&B singer is planning to feature previously unreleased vocals from the late Aaliyah on his next release, titled "They Don't Know".
Although r'n'b sweetheart Aaliyah passed away almost 12 years ago, the rights to her music are still being debated to this day. A music publishing company is suing a record company for allegedly selling bootleg copies of Aaliyah's songs on the internet. Res
Today's pop stars have several pioneers to thank, including arguably the '90's most famous R&B singer, Aaliyah. She will forever be ingrained into pop culture's memory after her accidental death in 2001.
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella2,174 Views9 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death9,478 Views34 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO33,488 Views84 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,929 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,004 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,358 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,936 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,515 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,544 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,213 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,397 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,741 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,610 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,547 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all342 Views