T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed] Mar 25, 2015 at 09:58pm
The newly released "Wait a Minute" with OG Maco has us hyped for T-Pain's The Iron Way. After performing a 42 song set at SXSW, he sat down with VIBE and revealed the other features on his upcoming mixtape.
At just 19, Tink, Timbaland's latest prodigy, is already one of hip-hop's rising stars.
Hype Williams may have only directed four videos in 2014, but that doesn't mean we can't all remember a time when every dope hip-hop video seemed to have Hype's fingerprints on it.
In honor of Aaliyah’s birthday which was on Friday (she would’ve been 36 btw), Frank Ocean decided to take to his Tumblr Page and pay homage with a cover of her 1994 record “At Your Best” (itself a cover of The Isley Brothers' 1976 track "At Your Bes
Los Angeles-based Shlohmo, real name Henry Laufer, started making beats like most bedroom producers. Influenced by the infamous LA beat scene, his early music resembled the experimental Low End Theory style.
Aaliyah is a touchy subject. Pretty much anytime her music is touched, there's an immediate uproar. Not even Drake -- who seems to be able to do no wrong in the public eye -- was shamed out of working on a posthumous Aaliyah project.
The biopic centered around Aaliyah is set to debut on Lifetime on November 15th, which is one day away.
New Actress Cast As Aaliyah In Upcoming Biopic [Update: Missy Elliott And Timbaland Roles Cast] Aug 9, 2014 at 02:34pm
A few weeks back the internet got up in arms when it was revealed that Disney star Zendaya Coleman would be playing Aaliyah in the forthcoming Lifetime movie about her life.
Things aren't getting any better for Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah biopic.
Zendaya Coleman Reportedly Cast As Aaliyah In Upcoming Biopic [Update: Film To Detail Singer's Relationship With R. Kelly] Jun 23, 2014 at 09:36am
As we learned earlier this year, VH1 is looking to mimic the success of their TLC biopic with one about another r'n'b singer, Aaliyah.
Balance links up with Erk Tha Jerk, J Stalin, and Rayven Justice for his new track, "Stroke".
13 years ago, Aaliyah was tragically killed in a plane crash at the tender age of 22 when returning from the Bahamas after shooting the video for “Rock The Boat.” Her death deeply affected her fans and the hip-hop community at large.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 1,145 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?6,640 Views29 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title14,309 Views44 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt8,401 Views21 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,103 Views18 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More11,239 Views32 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,980 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,659 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"12,114 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA815 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,147 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet453 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin9,408 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,028 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,677 Views18 Comments