Even if their new album wasn't quite as well received as fans may have hoped, let it never be said that RZA and his Wu-Tang affiliates don't know how to entertain. Case in point: Wu-Tang Nans.
The Wu-Tang Clan's new album A Better Tomorrow is ambitious as it is grandiose, attempting to tackle all of the issues currently existing in the world preventing us from living in the world the title imagines.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
The Wu's new album A Better Tomorrow is just under a week away, which can only mean one thing: it's time for a late night promotion run.
Wu-Tang Clan's reunion album, A Better Tomorrow, is still awaiting official release, meanwhile we've been fed gritty singles like "Necklace" and "Ruckus In B Minor." The entire group isn't going heavy on the promo route for this album though, so it's likely
Wu-Tang Clan kicked things off with the first leak off A Better Tomorrow, "Ruckus In B-Minor," at the beginning of the month. They offer up another taste of the album today with "Necklace," with assistance from Cappadonna, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah and GZA.
Wu-Tang Clan Reveal Cover Art For "A Better Tomorrow" [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 4, 2014 at 01:02am
It's been a long wait for Wu-Tang Clan's reunion album A Better Tomorrow. The album, which was missing Raekwon verses for quite some time, finally locked in a release date at the beginning of October.
Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Earlier this year, Wu-Tang Clan made headlines all over the place when they announced that only one copy of their album Once Upon A Time In Shaolin would be released, and while we don't have any more news on that, the Clan have announced another unique relea
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
RZA Says Nobody Else In Wu-Tang Clan Has Heard "Once Upon A Time In Shaolin" Apr 25, 2014 at 05:41pm
The Wu-Tang Clan's RZA has been in the news a lot lately, whether for his dispute with Raekwon, response to Andre Johnson's suicide attempt, appearance in the film "Brick Mansions," or the "secret" Wu-Tang album Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.
There has been much discussion recently about a Wu-Tang Clan reunion tour and album, with this year marking the 20th anniversary of the crew's debut album, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend180 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 1,683 Views25 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,262 Views8 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake2,440 Views17 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,068 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"29,147 Views335 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,562 Views153 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,932 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,591 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,325 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,076 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,573 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,492 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,548 Views0 Comments