Y'all know Southside as one of the founders of 808 Mafia and one of the hottest producers in Atlanta. Well, now meet his rapping alter-ego, Young Sizzle, as he comes with a new track, "Rico Wade," dedicated to the OG Dungeon Family producer.
Dreezy is yet another young Chicago artist who's making waves right now. Releasing her Call It What You Want EP today, the singer has put together five solid tracks with plenty of notable collaborators.
It's Monday, and as most of get back into the 9-5 work grind, the internet gives us a slew of leaks. These will hopefully get you through the work week. Among the batch of leaks, we get a Jeezy and Offset collaboration.
Johnny May Cash-- otherwise known as the literal bro of Young Chop --released the criminally underrated My Last Days mixtape earlier this year, which primarily linked him with Chop Squad producers.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Just last week Spenzo was on HNHH with his new record "Head," and taking no breaks he returns again this week with "Choppa City." The 808 Mafia-produced joint features Bloody Jay and is sufficiently trappy, as Spenzo details life in his part of town.
It's been a while since we've heard new material from iLoveMakonnen, who last popped up with a Gucci Mane-featuring remix of his hit "I Don't Sell Molly No More," but today he's shown up on the hook of a track by a rapper named Kickstand.
Young Buck, Nephew Texas Boy, Waka Flocka & Wooh Da Kid team up for this trunk-rattling new single produced by always reliable 808 Mafia.
Young Thug and Metro Boomin will release their collaborative project Metro Thuggin later this year, and we've got another track from it now. Preceded by a cover of Drake's "The Language" entitled "The Blanguage," here's "Cash Talk."
Jeezy once bragged about his closets with the immortal quip "house stupid dumb big/ my rooms got rooms", but 2 Chainz may have just one-upped him in terms of storage space flexes.
Young Scooter has dropped a new street anthem with a stacked cast of features. "Disfunction" collects verses from Young Thug, Juicy J, and puts Future on the hook, while the beat comes courtesy of ATL production powerhouses Metro Boomin and 808 Mafia.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,774 Views52 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,425 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For672 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,257 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,820 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed191,735 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,504 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,300 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,789 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,374 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,062 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,905 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,714 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,695 Views27 Comments