Thanksgiving is here, and while we gather with our families to reflect on what we are thankful for this year, we here at HotNewHipHop can’t help but reminisce on the year thus far with gratitude.
There weren't too many big releases this past week, unless you're an Adele fan, but we've got heat coming in December from guys like Curren$y and G-Eazy, who both shared new singles off their upcoming albums.
Spitta has shared a video to his new collab with Wiz Khalifa, "Winning," less than 24 hours after dropping the track. The song will appear on Curren$y's upcoming album, Canal St. Confidential, and is produced by Purps of 808 Mafia.
Y'all know Southside as one of the founders of 808 Mafia and one of the hottest producers in Atlanta. Well, now meet his rapping alter-ego, Young Sizzle, as he comes with a new track, "Rico Wade," dedicated to the OG Dungeon Family producer.
Last month, Waka Flocka got fans hyped for Flockaveli 2 in a big way, by dropping a new single, "Workin,'" that sounds like that old-school mosh-inducing Waka that tore up the ATL scene when the first Flockaveli dropped five years ago.
In the past year, the formidable 808 Mafia production team has seen its three most prominent members splinter off to take on more solo work, which in turn has made them all household names.
Dreezy is yet another young Chicago artist who's making waves right now. Releasing her Call It What You Want EP today, the singer has put together five solid tracks with plenty of notable collaborators.
Earlier this month, we were introduced to Chicago's Zona Man via his track "Mean To Me," which had him linking up with a hometown hero (Lil Durk) and his unlikely new label boss (Future) over a beat from longtime Chicago drill revolutionary C-Sick.
It's Monday, and as most of get back into the 9-5 work grind, the internet gives us a slew of leaks. These will hopefully get you through the work week. Among the batch of leaks, we get a Jeezy and Offset collaboration.
Johnny May Cash-- otherwise known as the literal bro of Young Chop --released the criminally underrated My Last Days mixtape earlier this year, which primarily linked him with Chop Squad producers.
This first reaction you're likely to have after seeing Future's new "Fuck Up Some Commas" video is, 'Damn, he must have fucked up some commas making this video.' Yes, this thing looks like it was expensive to make (as it should be), and the result is great.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Just last week Spenzo was on HNHH with his new record "Head," and taking no breaks he returns again this week with "Choppa City." The 808 Mafia-produced joint features Bloody Jay and is sufficiently trappy, as Spenzo details life in his part of town.
It's been a while since we've heard new material from iLoveMakonnen, who last popped up with a Gucci Mane-featuring remix of his hit "I Don't Sell Molly No More," but today he's shown up on the hook of a track by a rapper named Kickstand.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”8,767 Views46 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"3,560 Views18 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For394 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,222 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles10,241 Views30 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed169,467 Views340 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear5,916 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,360 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night15,224 Views57 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt24,648 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,616 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,664 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,215 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,479 Views27 Comments