The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
After publicly speaking about passing on Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint, Joey Badass revealed that it would take three million dollars for him to sign on the dotted line for a major label.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement14,219 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years27,372 Views241 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,573 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"42,117 Views143 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,900 Views28 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,116 Views27 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,525 Views128 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,046 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,178 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,783 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,195 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,406 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,453 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,945 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,574 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music621 Views