The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
After publicly speaking about passing on Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint, Joey Badass revealed that it would take three million dollars for him to sign on the dotted line for a major label.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems2,754 Views45 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival4,847 Views25 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,328 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,421 Views10 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye20,313 Views82 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,033 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay22,531 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,187 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"27,218 Views151 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,500 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,980 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,102 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,403 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,078 Views179 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,252 Views