The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
After publicly speaking about passing on Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint, Joey Badass revealed that it would take three million dollars for him to sign on the dotted line for a major label.
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once379 Views2 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More1,247 Views5 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date1,350 Views13 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?17,367 Views39 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview63,078 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,629 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"60,871 Views162 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"80,668 Views340 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,071 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,389 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,373 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,719 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,550 Views18 Comments