The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
After publicly speaking about passing on Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint, Joey Badass revealed that it would take three million dollars for him to sign on the dotted line for a major label.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"6,632 Views89 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?14,266 Views120 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,854 Views19 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,874 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,281 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,157 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist21,558 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,717 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,214 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,641 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,266 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,383 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,041 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,205 Views25 Comments