The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
After publicly speaking about passing on Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint, Joey Badass revealed that it would take three million dollars for him to sign on the dotted line for a major label.
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"379 Views6 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers1,187 Views12 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine1,691 Views14 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group4,577 Views18 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist13,704 Views46 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries4,317 Views10 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,734 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around9,123 Views37 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,313 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,400 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,283 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,904 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,557 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See24,214 Views150 Comments