Now that 2015 is underway, we have plenty of good music to look forward too, when it comes to both mixtapes (just peep our Upcoming section) and albums. Even in this one-listen-then-on-to-the-next generation, it's still appropriate to bump music that droppe
As one of the most anticipated segments of the #HOTNEW14 end-of-year rollout, HNHH is pleased to present our top 50 songs of the year. As always, you're gonna have to do some scrolling to find out the #1 hottest record.
Dr. Dre hasn't come out with any new music in quite a while (although he did co-produce Kendrick Lamar's 2013 Good Kid m.A.A.d. City and had a verse on the hit-song, "The Recipe") but that hasn't stopped him from swimming in cash.
There's a lot of bickering about lyrical content in today's rap game--well, that's always been the case. But old-headed purists argue, and will continue to argue, that today's lyricists lack the depth of their long gone favorite MCs.
The A$AP Mob has definitely been quiet in 2014. Recently, that started changing, as the man behind the scenes, Yams, announced they had a renewed focus on the crew's solo albums, rather than the collaborative album L.O.R.D which has been put on hold.
As summer draws to a close and all the kids are back at school, it's a great time to reminisce about all the fun that was had and great music that came out. Last week we tackled the best mixtapes of the summer, but that doesn't tell the whole story.
Well here’s some dope unexpected news for y'all. It looks like Lil Wayne will be claiming 2014 as his and releasing TWO new albums this year. Seriously.
Hot 97's Summer Jam 2014 took over New Jersery's Met Life stadium last night, with plenty of rappers and artists gathering there for the event, some tapped specifically by Hot 97, some surprise performers, and some, like Rihanna and Fat Joe, were just there to
Hot 97's Summer Jam capped off another successful year last night, with help from a surprise G-Unit reunion, as well as additional surprise appearances from Ty Dolla $ign, Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Drake and more.
Lil Bibby is next up to bat in the on-going series of XXL Freshmen freestyles. This year there are twelve young rappers who made the list, and quite a few of them hail from Bibby's home of Chicago, including Chance The Rapper and Vic Mensa.
After receiving Rich Homie Quan's XXL Freshmen freestyle the other day, the next one up to drop a freestyle for XXL is Chicago's Vic Mensa. We also received Ty Dolla $ign's r'n'b acapella earlier this week, which you can peep here.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,292 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate36,756 Views135 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,303 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,383 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"37,404 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,943 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,643 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On49,110 Views200 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,277 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 105,559 Views353 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,741 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"71,066 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,305 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,004 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,400 Views49 Comments