Now that 2015 is underway, we have plenty of good music to look forward too, when it comes to both mixtapes (just peep our Upcoming section) and albums. Even in this one-listen-then-on-to-the-next generation, it's still appropriate to bump music that droppe
As one of the most anticipated segments of the #HOTNEW14 end-of-year rollout, HNHH is pleased to present our top 50 songs of the year. As always, you're gonna have to do some scrolling to find out the #1 hottest record.
Dr. Dre hasn't come out with any new music in quite a while (although he did co-produce Kendrick Lamar's 2013 Good Kid m.A.A.d. City and had a verse on the hit-song, "The Recipe") but that hasn't stopped him from swimming in cash.
There's a lot of bickering about lyrical content in today's rap game--well, that's always been the case. But old-headed purists argue, and will continue to argue, that today's lyricists lack the depth of their long gone favorite MCs.
The A$AP Mob has definitely been quiet in 2014. Recently, that started changing, as the man behind the scenes, Yams, announced they had a renewed focus on the crew's solo albums, rather than the collaborative album L.O.R.D which has been put on hold.
As summer draws to a close and all the kids are back at school, it's a great time to reminisce about all the fun that was had and great music that came out. Last week we tackled the best mixtapes of the summer, but that doesn't tell the whole story.
Well here’s some dope unexpected news for y'all. It looks like Lil Wayne will be claiming 2014 as his and releasing TWO new albums this year. Seriously.
Hot 97's Summer Jam 2014 took over New Jersery's Met Life stadium last night, with plenty of rappers and artists gathering there for the event, some tapped specifically by Hot 97, some surprise performers, and some, like Rihanna and Fat Joe, were just there to
Hot 97's Summer Jam capped off another successful year last night, with help from a surprise G-Unit reunion, as well as additional surprise appearances from Ty Dolla $ign, Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Drake and more.
Lil Bibby is next up to bat in the on-going series of XXL Freshmen freestyles. This year there are twelve young rappers who made the list, and quite a few of them hail from Bibby's home of Chicago, including Chance The Rapper and Vic Mensa.
After receiving Rich Homie Quan's XXL Freshmen freestyle the other day, the next one up to drop a freestyle for XXL is Chicago's Vic Mensa. We also received Ty Dolla $ign's r'n'b acapella earlier this week, which you can peep here.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"1,897 Views22 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather10,069 Views23 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date30,102 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now9,856 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,527 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,723 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,587 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,143 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,348 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,490 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,585 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande27,986 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,193 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast42,896 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,402 Views0 Comments