With December 1st already upon us, Cam’ron quietly came through and released his 6th and final installment in his 1st Of The Month EP series.
Cam'ron Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "1st Of The Month Vol. 4" EP [Update: Stream Available] Oct 1, 2014 at 01:01am
It's that time of the month again (or soon enough). Cam'ron has been consistent with his 1st of the Month EP series, and keeps things going with the upcoming fourth instalment in the series.
Tracklist & Cover Art Revealed For Cam'ron's "1st Of The Month Vol. 3" EP [Update: Stream Available] Sep 1, 2014 at 10:03am
Cam'ron's continues to keep his 1st Of The Month series going, after kicking it off at the beginning of the summer we are now three months deep. The third month equals the third volume of his EP.
It's the first of the month (wake up, wake up) and, as promised, Cam'ron is back with the second volume of his 1st Of The Month EP series.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension144 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,365 Views12 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date734 Views8 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,616 Views8 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,799 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,347 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,649 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See19,726 Views141 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,086 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,519 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,844 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,421 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,572 Views95 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,026 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works558 Views0 Comments