Whenever a month goes by without a new Gucci Mane project, it feels like something is amiss in the hip-hop world. The East Atlanta Santa's last project dropped on January 3rd, and now five and a half weeks later, he's given us another.
Another week, another new Gucci Mane project. After the incarcerated 1017 boss dropped both East Atlanta Santa and C-Note Vs. Gucci last week, he's kicking off 2015 by dropping another album, this one entitled 1017 Mafia.
As 2014 draws to a close, the endlessly prolific Gucci Mane has dropped not one, but two projects on Christmas day. Following his and Honorable C-Note's mixtape C-Note Vs. Gucci, the incarcerated 1017 boss drops off an album entitled East Atlanta Santa.
After momentarily hitting a stumbling block with Big Gucci Sosa, the collaborative tape with Chief Keef that was never released, Gucci Mane returns to his impeccably on-time release schedule for 2014.
Although we recently learned that Gucci Mane will be imprisoned until at least December 2016, the 1017 Brick Squad label boss' onslaught of 2014 material has continued without a hitch, with Young Thug's 1017 Thug 3 being the ninth on-time release so far this
Ah, Gucci Mane. One of the most controversial figures in Atlanta hip-hop, his extracurricular activities and legal struggles often overshadow his actual music, especially when he's wylin' out on Twitter for the whole world to see.
Gucci Mane was arrested in September for gun and marijuana possession, and has since been since spending his time at a county jail in Georgia. We've not heard any updates on when he'll see release, but one man believes he's made breakthrough in the case.
For those unaware, late Brick Squad Monopoly emcee Mario "Slim Dunkin" Hamilton was shot to death in Atlanta's Zone 6 Studio on December 16th, 2011, after an alleged dispute over candy with fellow rapper Vinson "Young Vito" Hardimon. Although a Fulton County
Gucci Mane Reveals New Album Title, Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Tracklist & Album Snippets Revealed] Dec 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Gucci Mane's ongoing trouble with the law may have hit its peak this year, with the rapper currently facing 20 years in jail. Gucci has decided to release a sequel to his 2009 major label debut, The State Vs.
Gucci Mane Sued For Attempting To Play Two Shows In One Night-- In Different States Aug 10, 2013 at 03:16 PM
Gucci Mane is known for his prolific output, but not only does he unnecessarily cram more than one mixtape release into a day, he apparently does the same thing with shows.
Gucci Mane Won't Work With Waka Flocka Again, Signs Distribution Deal [Update: Gucci Says Deal Rumors Are False] Jul 10, 2013 at 06:17 PM
Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka have had an on-and-off relationship throughout their careers to say the least. The peak of their differences occured when Gucci announced that he had dropped Waka Flocka from the 1017 Bricksquad team.
- TBT: The Roots18 Views0 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop3,249 Views17 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]11,295 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance8,679 Views56 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines3,096 Views15 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,806 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner3,117 Views16 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson983 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,049 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,802 Views16 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title7,020 Views24 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"995 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)918 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,191 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,656 Views63 Comments