Moreso than anyone else in hip hop, Gucci Mane's proven that you don't need to be a free man to keep the streets sated with mixtape after mixtape.
As of right now, it's been two and a half weeks since Gucci Mane shared his last mixtape, King Gucci, and right on schedule, GuWop's announced another. This one's called Trapology and will drop on July 1st.
Gucci Mane's now been incarcerated for over a year and a half, and although he arguably put out more albums than anyone else last year, we haven't had much actual contact with the 1017 boss.
Gucci Mane is still behind bars, though he's releasing more music than ever. With his latest tape, Trap House 5 (The Final Chapter), the 1017 boss has now put out nine projects this year alone--seven mixtapes (or digital albums) and two EPs.
Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
Whenever a month goes by without a new Gucci Mane project, it feels like something is amiss in the hip-hop world. The East Atlanta Santa's last project dropped on January 3rd, and now five and a half weeks later, he's given us another.
Another week, another new Gucci Mane project. After the incarcerated 1017 boss dropped both East Atlanta Santa and C-Note Vs. Gucci last week, he's kicking off 2015 by dropping another album, this one entitled 1017 Mafia.
As 2014 draws to a close, the endlessly prolific Gucci Mane has dropped not one, but two projects on Christmas day. Following his and Honorable C-Note's mixtape C-Note Vs. Gucci, the incarcerated 1017 boss drops off an album entitled East Atlanta Santa.
After momentarily hitting a stumbling block with Big Gucci Sosa, the collaborative tape with Chief Keef that was never released, Gucci Mane returns to his impeccably on-time release schedule for 2014.
Despite the fact that he's been behind bars for the entire year, Gucci Mane has made 2014 his most prolific year in a while, planning (and on track) to release 16 mixtapes before the year's over. His latest, The Return Of Mr.
Although we recently learned that Gucci Mane will be imprisoned until at least December 2016, the 1017 Brick Squad label boss' onslaught of 2014 material has continued without a hitch, with Young Thug's 1017 Thug 3 being the ninth on-time release so far this
Ah, Gucci Mane. One of the most controversial figures in Atlanta hip-hop, his extracurricular activities and legal struggles often overshadow his actual music, especially when he's wylin' out on Twitter for the whole world to see.
Gucci Mane was arrested in September for gun and marijuana possession, and has since been since spending his time at a county jail in Georgia. We've not heard any updates on when he'll see release, but one man believes he's made breakthrough in the case.
"Cost To Be Me" is the latest Auto-Tuned offering from 1017 Brick Squad Records artist PeeWee Longway, produced by Y.D.G. PeeWee will apparently be releasing a new project in the near future. Stay tuned. Quotable Lyrics
For those unaware, late Brick Squad Monopoly emcee Mario "Slim Dunkin" Hamilton was shot to death in Atlanta's Zone 6 Studio on December 16th, 2011, after an alleged dispute over candy with fellow rapper Vinson "Young Vito" Hardimon. Although a Fulton County
Gucci Mane Reveals New Album Title, Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Tracklist & Album Snippets Revealed] Dec 10, 2013 at 10:43pm
Gucci Mane's ongoing trouble with the law may have hit its peak this year, with the rapper currently facing 20 years in jail. Gucci has decided to release a sequel to his 2009 major label debut, The State Vs.
Gucci Mane Sued For Attempting To Play Two Shows In One Night-- In Different States Aug 10, 2013 at 03:16pm
Gucci Mane is known for his prolific output, but not only does he unnecessarily cram more than one mixtape release into a day, he apparently does the same thing with shows.
Gucci Mane Won't Work With Waka Flocka Again, Signs Distribution Deal [Update: Gucci Says Deal Rumors Are False] Jul 10, 2013 at 06:17pm
Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka have had an on-and-off relationship throughout their careers to say the least. The peak of their differences occured when Gucci announced that he had dropped Waka Flocka from the 1017 Bricksquad team.
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views3,406 Views33 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop7,631 Views49 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date1,892 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed19,610 Views89 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now9,917 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"19,535 Views192 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers15,453 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife16,405 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,126 Views26 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments19,584 Views98 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now1,594 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill20,590 Views39 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million18,534 Views85 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy27,562 Views99 Comments
You may also like...
- Brockhampton "Dirt" Video219 Views