You've probably seen the name Drakeo The Ruler appear on a few DJ Mustard releases, including the recent 10 Summers Vol. 1 mixtape compilation. This afternoon, you're receiving your official introduction to the 10 Summers artist, with our premiere of I Am Mr.
Last week, DJ Mustard dropped off his tape 10 Summers: The Mixtape Vol. 1, premiering the 17-track project right here on HNHH.
Just hours after hitting us with his new mixtape 10 Summers, which we were more than happy to premiere for y’all, DJ Mustard decides to return with a new video for the project’s intro track which featured fellow West Coast rappers RJ, Choice,
We featured the smooth collaboration from Ty Dolla $ign and Dom Kennedy, "Ice Cream," on the homepage, but we also had to highlight one of the more hard-hitting bangers that Mustard is known for.
This afternoon we premiered DJ Mustard's highly anticipated mixtape, 10 Summers: The Mixtape Vol. 1. The project features artists signed to or affiliated with Mustard's 10 Summers imprint, as well as some familiar faces like Ty Dolla $ign and Dom Kennedy.
After giving us his 10 Summers album at the end of last summer (which he did release for free via Google Play initially), DJ Mustard is making a return this summer to ensure we have more material to listen too.
We're now a few months removed from DJ Mustard's debut album, 10 Summers, which he initially gave to fans for free via Google Play. One of the definite stand-out records was the big collaboration with Lil Wayne, Big Sean, YG and Lil Boosie for "Face Down."
DJ Mustard teams up with his collaborators Jay 305 and Tee Cee today for the latest visual off his debut album 10 Summers. The album, which he originally gave away for free on Google Play, can now be purchased via iTunes.
Some of you may be too young to remember this, but once upon a time, the dijon mustard brand Grey Poupon had a very famous commercial that featured two rich white men in Bentleys pulling up next to each other at a traffic light, and one pompously asking the ot
DJ Mustard delivered one of the first singles "Down On Me" off his forthcoming debut album 10 Summers early this week, and on the same day he dropped off the record, he hit up The Breakfast Club for an interview with the Power 105.1 team.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"4,464 Views119 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,897 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th7,219 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,855 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"9,784 Views48 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption16,495 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together13,694 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,118 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,876 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,184 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,427 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,080 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,067 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,770 Views79 Comments
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video684 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer12,347 Views
- Word On The Street: Thanksgiving Edition2,771 Views