"No Flex Zone" appears to have unseated "0 To 100" for the most popular freestyle track, but there are still a few stragglers turning in their Drake remixes now.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Apparently fed up with battle rappers trying to him back in the ring, Serius Jones jumps on YouTube with a brand new freestyle addressing his competition.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
It's been a minute since Uncle Murda dropped a new track, "Got You Open", back in April.
It's safe to say every Drake song arrives with a bang, but "0 To 100" seems to have a little more staying power than the last couple we've heard from Drizzy. The freestyle circuit is just getting started with "0 To 100", reminiscent of the "Started From The B
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album242 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member5,775 Views12 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"4,166 Views31 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo4,535 Views25 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,344 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University23,896 Views51 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella11,233 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,742 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO41,522 Views101 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,533 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,156 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,202 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,376 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,823 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,717 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all527 Views