T.I. is currently locked up doing an 11-month bid for violating his probation, but once he gets out, his leash is going to be tight. Upon his release next year, the Atlanta rapper will be sequestered to the northern half of Georgia and will not be permitted to leave unless he has a good excuse, according to TMZ.
Court documents state that under the terms of his yearlong probation upon his release in September 2011, he will not be able to leave the Northern District of Georgia, which consists of Atlanta, Gainesville, Rome and Newnan. The only exception to the restrictive probation rule is if he can prove it is for "verified employment within the United States," meaning he will not be permitted to leave the country.
Additionally, Tip will not be allowed to leave Northern Georgia for more than seven days per month or in a row. And on top of his travel restrictions, the 30-year-old must participate in a drug/alcohol testing and treatment program, cannot drive a vehicle, cannot possess "any firearm, dangerous weapon, or other destructive device."
T.I. was sentenced to 11 months in prison after violating the terms of his probation stemming from an arrest for felony firearm possession. He and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, were pulled over and arrested in early September for making an illegal U-turn in Los Angeles, California, upon which police discovered controlled substances in the vehicle.
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today1,690 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj30,831 Views151 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal94,245 Views566 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"65,300 Views139 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"52,845 Views74 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,823 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,574 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"39,181 Views157 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,973 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,582 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,857 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,147 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,641 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,512 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music11,005 Views30 Comments