T.I. is currently locked up doing an 11-month bid for violating his probation, but once he gets out, his leash is going to be tight. Upon his release next year, the Atlanta rapper will be sequestered to the northern half of Georgia and will not be permitted to leave unless he has a good excuse, according to TMZ.
Court documents state that under the terms of his yearlong probation upon his release in September 2011, he will not be able to leave the Northern District of Georgia, which consists of Atlanta, Gainesville, Rome and Newnan. The only exception to the restrictive probation rule is if he can prove it is for "verified employment within the United States," meaning he will not be permitted to leave the country.
Additionally, Tip will not be allowed to leave Northern Georgia for more than seven days per month or in a row. And on top of his travel restrictions, the 30-year-old must participate in a drug/alcohol testing and treatment program, cannot drive a vehicle, cannot possess "any firearm, dangerous weapon, or other destructive device."
T.I. was sentenced to 11 months in prison after violating the terms of his probation stemming from an arrest for felony firearm possession. He and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, were pulled over and arrested in early September for making an illegal U-turn in Los Angeles, California, upon which police discovered controlled substances in the vehicle.
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1,614 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,166 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)455 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,480 Views7 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death7,631 Views29 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,826 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,821 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album26,876 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,970 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,450 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,651 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,802 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,362 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,802 Views30 Comments