Sonny Digital Videos
- Key! Talks "Screaming Dreams" & Touring With iLoveMakonnenBlessing 2014 with great projects like Give Em Hell (with OG Maco) and FKeyi (with FKi), Key! solidified his place as one of New Atlanta's essential artists, and now he's ready to shut down the summer once again. With his Screaming Dreams tape already due out on August 8th, Key!
- Sonny Digital "Good" VideoSonny Digital is Atlanta's answer to PARTYNEXTDOOR, something we didn't know we needed. Much like the Toronto songwriter, Sonny is a producer first, but in this case, he waited a while to try his hand at getting behind the mic. "Good' first made the rounds back in December, but it didn't quite get the credit it deserved. Today, Sonny has unveiled a psychedelic new video for the record, which captures the feel of the song in a way that should give it a second wind.
- iLoveMakonnen "Loudest of the Loud Tour - On the Road Pt. 2" VlogiLoveMakonnen is currently on tour with two of his trustiest collaborators, Key! and the venerable hitmaker Sonny Digital, and while on the road, he's sharing his journey with us via a vlog. After episode one arrived earlier this week, we have the distinct pleasure of premiering number two. Watch it above.
- Sonny Digital Talks Making Hits On Hot 97You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out. He was in NYC for a show with Father and Manolo Rose, and while visiting, he stopped by Hot 97 for an interview.
- Rich The Kid "I Dont Sell Molly No More (Remix)" VideoA few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts. "I Don't Sell Molly No More" might be the manikin-loving singer's second most popular track after the Drake co-singed "Tuesday," but it hasn't gotten a fraction of the remixes that "Tuesday" has received. Rich The Kid is here to change that.
- Curtis Williams "Drugs (Prod. By Sonny Digital)" VideoThe collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
- Que Feat. Bankroll Fresh "Fuck Around" VideoLast week, Que dropped off "Fuck Around," a loosie produced by Sonny Digital and featuring Bankroll Fresh. Now he's shared a visual for the new track, a raucous, hottie-filled clip. Watch it above. The track has Que and Bankroll Fresh propositioning girls with "the fuck around," and in the video, they get a chance to make those propositions in person. Sonny Digital's beat alternates between minimal, synth-lead parts and chaotic, clattering percussion, ending up sounding like a rather industrial take on trap music.
- Que "Time" VideoQue's new EP, Who Is Que is set to arrive on March 25th, and the ATL spitter's track "Time", which originally dropped back in December, now gets the visual treatment in promotion of the project. While his definitive track, "OG Bobby Johnson" is not the work of Sonny Digital (the song in fact takes its name from its producer), Que and Sonny have a long-standing musical partnership.
- B.o.B "Greedy Love (Lyric Video)" VideoThe Sonny Digital-produced, lyrically-oriented visuals for B.oB.'s 'Greedy Love'. Can you appreciate the bars here? Check out the latest video from B.o.B, B.o.B Feat. 2 Chainz "Headband (Teaser)" Video. Hit up B.o.B's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out B.o.B's Facebook and Twitter.