Snow tha Product
About Snow tha Product
Among the number of female artists to jump into the hip-hop scene in recent years is Snow Tha Product. The San Diego native began her music career in 2007 and she has since released numerous projects – the most prominent of which being her 2011 independent debut album “Unorthodox” that featured hit singles “Drunk Love” and “Woke Wednesday”.
She has collaborated with several notable artists including DJ Paul, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Trae the Truth, The Cataracts, Chuckie, CyHi the Prince, Dizzy Wright, Ty Dolla Sign, Layzie Bone, and others.
In January 2014, she announced the “Fuck Your Plans Come Kick It” tour. She dropped her “Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The Hangover” mixtape in October 2013 and she is working on her debut studio album that is expected to drop in 2014. Stay posted for specifics.
- She was originally Show White the Product but had to change her name after a copyright issue with Disney.
- Her parents were illegal immigrants from Mexico.
- She is bilingual and has recorded multiple songs in Spanish.
- She cites some of her influences to be Missy Elliot, Da Brat, and Lauryn Hill.
- She studied at San Diego Mesa College before deciding to pursue a music career.
- 1 Time Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign39K Views51 Comments
- Not For The Weak Minded (No Tags) KXNG Crooked Feat. Snow tha Product19K Views66 Comments
- What You like Snow tha Product16K Views28 Comments
- Don't Judge Me Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign15K Views13 Comments
- 2015 (Freestyle) Snow tha Product13K Views22 Comments
- No Going Back Snow tha Product12K Views48 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Doing Fine" Video53,396 Views11 Comments
- Honey Cocaine Talks "Like A Drug," Touring With Tyga9,444 Views28 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Fuck The Rent" Video3,753 Views4 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Play" Video2,372 Views
- Tech N9ne Feat. Wrekonize, Twisted Insane & Snow Tha Product "So Dope (They Wanna)" Video2,350 Views16 Comments
- Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The HangoverSnow tha Product39K Views 7.7K Downloads 31 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape1,413 Views6 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1,761 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,272 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)527 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,650 Views7 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death8,799 Views32 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,877 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,990 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album27,076 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,085 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,491 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,670 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,833 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,410 Views0 Comments