Snow tha Product
About Snow tha Product
Among the number of female artists to jump into the hip-hop scene in recent years is Snow Tha Product. The San Diego native began her music career in 2007 and she has since released numerous projects – the most prominent of which being her 2011 independent debut album “Unorthodox” that featured hit singles “Drunk Love” and “Woke Wednesday”.
She has collaborated with several notable artists including DJ Paul, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Trae the Truth, The Cataracts, Chuckie, CyHi the Prince, Dizzy Wright, Ty Dolla Sign, Layzie Bone, and others.
In January 2014, she announced the “Fuck Your Plans Come Kick It” tour. She dropped her “Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The Hangover” mixtape in October 2013 and she is working on her debut studio album that is expected to drop in 2014. Stay posted for specifics.
- She was originally Show White the Product but had to change her name after a copyright issue with Disney.
- Her parents were illegal immigrants from Mexico.
- She is bilingual and has recorded multiple songs in Spanish.
- She cites some of her influences to be Missy Elliot, Da Brat, and Lauryn Hill.
- She studied at San Diego Mesa College before deciding to pursue a music career.
1 Time Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign37.3K Views51 Comments
Don't Judge Me Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign15K Views18 Comments
No Going Back Snow tha Product11.2K Views49 Comments
2015 (Freestyle) Snow tha Product10.7K Views22 Comments
Hold You Down Snow tha Product Feat. CyHi The Prynce8.4K Views16 Comments
Pretty Flacko (Remix) Snow tha Product7.6K Views29 Comments