Today, Skippa Da Flippa—the too oft unheralded QC rapper and, purportedly, one of the first men ever to dab—has delivered I'm Havin II, the sequel to his 2014 mixtape I'm Havin. Recorded between Atlanta and L.A., the 12-track project features cameos from Quavo, Offset, Lil Yachty, and Mango Foo; production credits go to C-Note, Dot-N-Pro, 30 Roc, Traumatone, and Jrelentlesz.
"This tape going to wake people up," Skippa told The FADER, explaining that the tape's title is a nod to his unsung status. "A lot of people don't know I'm Havin means I got it right now. I'm havin' everything. I dropped the first one and now the second one is about to turn up."
01. 1000 Bars (Prod. By Dot N Pro)
02. Sportscenter (Prod. By Trauma Tone)
03. Fuckin Witcha (Prod. By 30 Roc)
04. Get Loose Feat. Lil Yachty (Prod. By Swift Bangaz)
05. Mr Perfect Feat. Quavo (Prod. By Trauma Tone)
06. Drugs (Prod. By Dot N Pro)
07. Amazing (Prod. By 30 Roc)
08. Not New To Me Feat. Offset (Prod. By Honorable C Note)
09. Rose (Prod. By Dot N Pro)
10. Ride (Prod. By Dot N Pro)
11. Same Bitch (Prod. By Jrelentlesz)
12. Stuntin Feat. Mango Foo (Prod. By Germ Beatz)
13. I'm Tellin Ya Feat. Quavo Offset (Prod. By 30 Roc)