Sicko Mobb Songs
- This Is How We RockChicago duo Sicko Mobb impressed us with their innovative sound on their Super Saiyan mixtapes, and their latest tape, Mulah, finds them more confident than ever. The opening track, "This Is How We Rock," is the type of banger you won't hear from anyone else.
- Kool-AidOver the course of their young career, Young Chicago duo Sicko Mobb have proven themselves to be masters of melodic, earnest bop music, and their latest exemplifies those traits. "Kool-Aid" follows up February's Rockie Fresh-assisted "Drugs In Me," and was produced by The Blue Ranger.
- Drugs In MeSicko Mobb placed themselves at the forefront of the Chicago bop scene with the release of Super Saiyan Vol. 1, and it earned them a deal from Swedish pop super-producers, Stargate. While there are probably some blockbuster-level singles on their way, the duo haven't gone Hollywood on us just yet, sharing "Drugs In Me" today, which continues right where the mixtape left off.
- TrophiesChicago young'ns Sicko Mobb are currently prepping a sequel to last year's Super Saiyan Vol. 1, and today we've got the first leak from the upcoming project. "Trophies" is a characteristically giddy track from the duo that's bolstered by steel drums, bleepy synths and of course, gallons of auto-tune.
- LatelyLast week, we got a new track from one of the most prominent groups in Chicago's bop scene, Sicko Mobb, and awesomely enough, it found them adding the unfuckwithable sounds of steel drums to their infectiously poppy style. Today we get another new one, which happens to once again be an exclusive loosie from DJ V-Dub, and guess what-- the steel drums are back too.
- What About YouBop is great enough, but it gets even better when you add steal drums to the mix. Sicko Mobb have tapped into this unfuckwithable formula, adding their impossibly sugary melodies to skittering footwork and colorful island-inspired sounds. It makes for a perfect summer jam, as does much of their debut mixtape, Super Saiyan Vol. 1, which dropped right at the tail end of 2013.
- Chi-raq (Remix)At the rate they've been dropping in the past few months, you may never want to hear another "Chi-Raq" remix or freestyle ever again, but please, stick it out for one more and you won't be disappointed. Sicko Mobb, a Chicago crew who rose to prominence in the city's "bop" scene, have come through with a very impressive remix of the Nicki Minaj/Lil Herb track.
- Fiesta (Remix)Sicko Mobb are the face of Chicago's burgeoning Bop scene. Combining Drill's searing low-end and liberal use of auto-tune with the bubblegum hooks of ringtone rap, as well as incorporating some of their city's electronic and dance influences, Lil Trav and Lil Ceno are taking their sound to the next level. With a deal from pop super-producers Stagate (Rihanna, Beyonce, Wiz Khalifa, etc.), Sicko Mobb's reach continues to grow, and this pairing with another Mob from NYC is just another indication.
- MaseratiListen to Maserati, the latest track from Sicko Mobb, featuring Lil Durk . The cut dropped on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Sicko Mobb's future brightens with every new release, and Maserati certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Sicko Mobb has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.