About Sheek Louch
Sheek Louch was just another kid growing up in Brooklyn when at the age of 12 his friend Jadakiss encouraged him to start rhyming. The two would later team up with Styles P to form the rap group The LOX. The trio was discovered by Mary J. Blige and consequently landed a deal with Bad Boy Records. Sheek and crew later left Bad Boy and joined the Ruff Ryders group with DMX. A natural entrepreneur, Sheek Louch started his own label with fellow LOX members called D-Block. Sheek has had a prolific career, working with Ghostface Killah and other members of the Wu Tang Clan. He has also released 5 solo studio albums, with a 6th coming out in 2015.
- He has also opened up a D-Block car wash and D-Block Fitteds, a hat store.
- Soldier Survivor Jadakiss Feat. Nas & Sheek Louch60K Views0 Comments
- Talk About It The Lox48K Views38 Comments
- '90s Flow DJ Kay Slay Feat. Fat Joe, Ghostface, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, McGruff, N.O.R.E., Lil Fame, Prodigy & Rell33K Views81 Comments
- Let's Get It The Lox27K Views20 Comments
- Still Grind’n (Remix) Jadakiss Feat. Sheek Louch & Styles P24K Views27 Comments
- I Want In [Tags] Jadakiss Feat. Gucci Mane & Sheek Louch21K Views18 Comments
- #T5DOA: Freestyle EditionJadakiss122K Views 26K Downloads 67 Comments
- GorillaweenSheek Louch18K Views 3.6K Downloads 4 Comments
- Sheek Louch Announces "Gorillaween" Mixtape3,166 Views