Check out Patience & Planning, a new mixtape from Sense that saw the light of day on Saturday, October 19th, 2013. Sense's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Patience & Planning has further strengthened that fact. It's a solid addition to the commendable body of work Sense has been creating since stepping foot in the rap game, and we're definitely looking forward to what Sense has on deck.
These artists contributed to the mixtape: Droop Bino, M-Deezy. The following producers contributed to the project: By. Sense, ClubHouse Orchestra & Sense, Sense, ToTo, IllStricken, Manolo Guiness.
What do y'all think of this mixtape?
Hear more of Sense on The Introduction (Prod By. Sense).
01. The Introduction (Prod By. Sense)
02. Orchestra Vibe (Prod. By ClubHouse Orchestra & Sense)
03. #FME (Prod. By Sense)
04. PUSH (Prod By. Sense)
05. 5 AM In Flatbush
06. Step Closer (Prod By. Sense)
07. Right Here (Prod By. Sense)
08. Photograph (Prod. By ToTo)
09. PBPNB (Prod By. Sense)
10. Control Yourself
11. Bad Guy (Prod. By IllStricken)
12. Living In The Struggle (Prod. By IllStricken)
13. Pink Matter (Cover)
14. Keep It Real (Prod By. Sense)
15. Where I'm From (Prod By. Sense)
16. Blank Stare (Prod By. Sense)
17. Newkid Royalty (Prod. By Manolo Guiness)
18. Full Moon (Prod By. Sense)