Bump The High End Theory, the latest mixtape from Sean Brown, which dropped on Tuesday, November 27th, 2012. Sean Brown's horizons are broadening with each new release, and The High End Theory is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since Sean Brown stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
The following artists are featured on the mixtape: Erene, Masspike Miles, Ariez Onasis. The following producers contributed to the mixtape: Kyle Justice, Superville, Ric and Thaddeus, Alex Kresovich, Feb 9 and Sarah J, Prime and Keyzz Sarah J, Crazy T, Arkutec.
How does this compare to Sean Brown's previous work?
Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download Whole Foods 2, a tape released by Sean Brown on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013. It features such cuts as Your Night (Prod by Kyle Justice), Wild Youth (Prod by Superville), Breaking Through the Walls (Prod by Ozhora Miyagi .
01. Your Night (Prod by Kyle Justice)
02. Wild Youth (Prod by Superville)
03. Breaking Through the Walls (Prod by Ozhora Miyagi)
04. Can I Kick It (Prod by Ric and Thaddeus)
06. EYM (Elevate Your Mind) (Prod by Alex Kresovich)
07. The Greatest (Prod by Alex Kresovich)
08. The Real Is Back (Prod by Kyle Justice)
09. Should I Leave (Prod by Kyle Justice)
10. '13 Till Inifinity (Prod by Alex Kresovich)
11. The Conversation (Prod by Feb 9 and Sarah J)
12. Tainted Soul (Prod by Prime and Keyzz Sarah J)
13. Black Picasso (Prod by Alex Kresovich)
14. Fortune and Fame (Prod by Crazy T)
15. Bonus - Addictive (Prod by Arkutec)