After a prolific summer, which included his Solitude mixtape, Sean Brown is back with a new EP, The Ground Up. The release contains 8 brand new tracks, all produced by Brown himself. The Ground Up will also include features from R-Mean, Designer Kid, and J. Harris.
The cover art is a picture of Sean at 12 years old after his mother surprised him with a set of turntables and a mixer for keeping his grades up. "That was when I fell in love with the music," says Brown (he likely went out and scrapped the Ice Cube LP on his own). "I just wanted to get back to the roots and substance while still having fun," Brown tells us about his recording process for The Ground Up. Check out the EP's tracklist below.
Grab a download, and let us know what you think.
01. The Gospel (Prod. By Sean Brown)
02. Run Up Feat. R Mean 1 (Prod. By Sean Brown)
03. Amazing Feat. Designer Kid (Prod. By Sean Brown)
04. Roller Coaster Feat. J. Harris (Prod. By Sean Brown)
05. Last Train (Prod. By Sean Brown)
06. PCH (Prod. By Sean Brown)
07. The Gospel (Instrumental) (Prod. By Sean Brown)
08. Last Train (Instrumental) (Prod. By Sean Brown)