Run The Jewels Songs
- Close Your Eyes (And Count to Fuck)As far as song titles go, Run The Jewels may have just dropped the best of the year thus far. The amazingly-titled "Close Your Eyes (And Count To Fuck)" also features erstwhile Rage Against The Machine frontman Zach De La Rocha, and it's taken from RTJ's upcoming second album.
- Oh My Darling Don't CryEl-P and Killer Mike first began work together on Mike's R.A.P. Music solo record, but the chemistry between the two emcees was so natural, they decided they needed to team up as a rap duo. While it seemed like a one-off at first, Run The Jewels was such a success that they're putting out another project before focusing on solo material. Today we've been given the second single from their upcoming album, Run The Jewels 2.
- Blockbuster Night Pt. 1After hearing a short snippet of this new Run The Jewels single, "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1", in July, we now have the full audio thanks to Mass Appeal. Along with the new single, we get word on the duo's upcoming album RTJ2 and a release date. The second instalment from Run The Jewels is set to arrive October 28th via Mass Appeal Records, and it'll be available for digital download as well as CD and vinyl formats.
- 36" Chain (Remix)Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death contributed this official remix to the the deluxe European edition of Run The Jewels' self-titled debut, which y'all can purchase here, if you wish. If you haven't copped the free standard version yet, you've overslept. Peep the official video for the original cut below. How do they compare?
- Pew Pew PewAs Killer Mike and El-P, known as Run The Jewels, end up on many year-end lists for their collaborative project of the same name, they've decided to release (sort of-- it leaked, and they went with it) a previously unreleased cut that didn't make the LP. It's the usual hard-hitting production as Mike and El-P trade bars. The scratches come from DJ QBert.
- Sea LegsQuotable Lyrics"Really fell out the lane with this shit Man, print this shit: I'm a misfit Got a style from the guts of the most irrational beast in the district Born to the next gen system Slow water drip to the temple to live in a prison When the walls don't appear to your vision One floor down from that mall's that prison Where shower stalls'll get all y'all missin'"
- 36" ChainGive 36" Chain a listen - it's a new offering from Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P). It was dropped on Friday, June 7th, 2013. Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P)'s musical situation is improving with every new release, and 36" Chain will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P) has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're looking forward to what Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P) has in store.
- Banana ClippersCheck out Banana Clippers, the latest from Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P) which features a guest appearance from Big Boi on the assist. The track was released on Friday, May 31st, 2013. Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P)'s chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Banana Clippers is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P) has been building over the years. We're definitely anticipating the next move.
- Get ItBump Get It, the latest cut from Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P). It was released on Monday, April 29th, 2013. Things are improving for Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P) with each new offering, and Get It is certainly no exception. It's a worthy addition to the Run The Jewels (Killer Mike & El-P)'s catalogue, which has seen much evolution as of late. We're definitely anticipating the next step.