Ruhmoan's "Work" is this week's Heatseekers Video Edition winner.
Ruhmoan hails from southside of Jamaica, Queens, an important place in rap history, as it also produced one of teh genre's biggest stars in 50 Cent. While still early in his career, Ruhmoan also seems capable of big thing, his record "Work," both forward-thinking and accessible, with the video following suit.
If you'd like to have your music vide featured on HNHH, refer to the rules of entry below.
- Submit your video here http://hnhh.co/submit.
- Video should be submitted through a private Vimeo or private YouTube link.
- Music Video should be original and unpublished (not yet released on YouTube, Vimeo or other video sharing sites).
- Video must be available in HD.
- Music Video should be copyright free.
- No freestyles and No Covers.
- If chosen, featured artists must agree to actively promote the video link with a minimum of 3 Tweets/day and 1 Facebook post/day for the first 5 days.
- Artists are allowed to repost their music videos on their respective YouTube channels only 2 weeks after their video is posted on HNHH YouTube