Royce Da 5'9" grabs two high-profile features for his album and a gang of dope producers.
Simultaneous with the release of the first single from Layers, Royce Da 5'9" has shared the tracklist for the album. This come after he announced the album just last week. His first release in over 5 years, the album promises to be more introspective than previous efforts from the Detroit emcee, but that doesn't mean it'll be any less lyrical.
Royce utilizes a number of different producers throughout the 17-track project, including Nottz, DJ Khalil, Mr. Porter and Jake One. All producers who just as much of veterans in the game as Nickel Nine. Rick Ross and Pusha T are the only emcees to get the nod for a feature, and they both appear on the album's title track and 14th song.
Check out the full tracklist below and pre-order it on iTunes. Layers releases on April 15th.
1) “Tabernacle” (produced by S1)
2) “Pray” (produced by Mr. Porter)
3) “Hard” (What Was I Thinking) (produced by Antman)
4) “Starter Coat” (produced by Mr. Porter)
5) “Wait” (produced by Jake One)
6) “Shine Your Light” (Skit)
7) “Shine” (produced by Nottz)
8) “Lincoln” (Skit)
9) “Real” (produced by DJ Khalil)
10) “Hello” (Skit)
11) “Misses” (On My Line) (produced by DJ Khalil)
12) “Dope!” (produced by Pain 1)
13) “America” (produced by S1)
14) “Layers” f/ Rick Ross and Pusha T (produced by Mr. Porter)
15) “Quiet” (produced by Mr. Porter)
16) “Gottaknow” (produced by Mr. Porter)
17) “Off” (produced by Mr. Porter)