Roscoe Dash Songs
- FactsRoscoe Dash continues to keep the new music coming. After dropping off tracks like “3000”, “Cruisin”, and “Would You” just in the past couple weeks, Roscoe decides to come through and release his latest offering “Facts”. Roscoe is usually known for his dope hooks, but for this new Billboard Hittmakers-produced cut, he decides to change it up and show off his lyrical side and prove all the haters wrong. Of course, there's no information as for where this factual piece will live, but hopefully all these recent releases are indication that a project is on the way.
- 3000Earlier today, Roscoe Dash dropped off "Cruisin," an electronic-flavored track that saw him expanding his sound. Now, he circles right back with "3000," a track that's (a little) more orthodox. Meant to highlight Roscoe's similarities with André 3000, the track makes good on that promise with its spacey sound effects and otherworldly vibe. Do you like this better than "Cruisin"? Let us know in the comments. Quotable Lyrics
- Cruisin'As his last track, "Would You" featuring Problem, dropped on New Years Eve, Roscoe Dash's latest track is his first of 2015. "Cruisin'" is produced by DJ A Madd Decent (not to be confused with the Diplo's record label, Mad Decent), and it is, according to Dash himself, techno, but with a "hip-hop twist." With the auto-tuned turned on, Dash rides the bouncy beat with ease, showing his versatility.
- Stoner (Freestyle)The freestyles continue to roll in. After going in over Yo Gotti's “Fcuk You” track with Spiff a couple weeks ago, Roscoe Dash returned today with another freebie for the fans. This time around, Roscoe decided to jump on Young Thug’s ganja-inspired anthem “Stoner”, featuring Spiff once again.
- Fcuk You (Freestyle)Roscoe Dash teams up with Spiff for a new freestyle over Yo Gotti's track, "Fuck You". This is the latest in a series of freestyles Roscoe has been putting out over the last couple of weeks. How does this compare to Gotti and Meek Mill's version? Quotable lyrics: "Your bitch won't even fuck you/ Bet you wish you could be anybody else but you/ I Come through fresh as hell, kickin' shit, Kung Fu/ Like the party, microphone check, 1,2"
- WorkRoscoe Dash responds to haters that feel he's fallen off on his new track, "Work," insisting that he'll be stepping his game up in 2014. As usual Roscoe supplies some rapped verses and a sung hook. Big A shows up to drop a verse as well. Quotable lyrics: "So you had No Hands and a few features/ We've got the Future, he the future/ You ain't in the streets"
- WassupOccasional collaborators Roscoe Dash and Waka Flocka have joined forces once again for this new collab' titled "Wassup", produced by Big A. Hit the iTunes link below to cop it. The two previously collaborated on Waka's track "No Hands", which also featured Wale. You can listen to it here. Roscoe had this to say of the recording process:
- No TrustListen to No Trust, the latest track from Roscoe Dash, featuring Spiff . The cut dropped on Tuesday, September 10th, 2013. Roscoe Dash's future brightens with every new release, and No Trust certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Roscoe Dash has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
- USTAStream USTA, the newest drop from Roscoe Dash. The cut was released on Monday, August 26th, 2013. Things are looking better for Roscoe Dash with each new release, which USTA has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Roscoe Dash has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.