Rich The Kid News
- Migos & Rich The Kid To Release "Streets On Lock 4" This WeekOct 17, 2015 at 09:35pmDamn, the Quality Control gang is putting in work. Migos just announced that their joint project with Young Thug, Migos Thuggin, will be out on Halloween, but before that, the Atlanta trio will release a joint tape with their QC labelmate Rich the Kid. Migos shared a picture of the Streets On Lock 4 cover art today, and wrote that the mixtape will be out in 5 days.
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" MixtapeOct 12, 2015 at 04:43pmRich the Kid just announced that he and iLoveMakonnen have finished a mixtape together. The tape will be called Whip It Up, and it should be released in the near future. Along with Migo Thuggin and Coke Zoo, we've got a few collaborative projects to look forward to. Me & makonnen mixtape is done & on th way
- Offset Says He's Been Mislabeled As A Gang Member, Argues For BondOct 10, 2015 at 06:41pmOffset, who is currently incarcerated, had a hearing yesterday (Oct. 9) in which he pleaded to the judge to let him out on bond, arguing that he had been wrongfully accused of being a gang member. TMZ reports that the prosecutor had labeled Offset as such because of a tattoo that reads "Black Migo Gang," which Offset (rightly) claims is a record label.
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)Oct 9, 2015 at 05:24pmIt's that time of the week again. The weather might be crap, but work's over, school's out, and that should be enough to get your mind in the right place. If not, then we've got your musical medication, which will, no doubt, pair nicely with whatever other treats, medical-grade or otherwise, you've got on deck.
- Offset And Rich The Kid Give Phone Interview From Jail, Clear Up RumorsMay 16, 2015 at 12:17amOffset of Migos and Rich the Kid called in to Atlanta-based Hot 107.9's Durtty Boyz radio show Friday night to give an update and clear any and all rumors following their arrest on stage at a concert at Georgia Southern on April 20.
- SXSW 2015 Photo DiaryMar 24, 2015 at 06:10pmIf you follow us on Instagram and Twitter, you've likely already seen more than a few moments from SXSW which we documented on social media. Incase you aren't all up on our socials, we're recapping the two showcases we sponsored and our other adventures at South By right here.
- Migos And YRN Will Release New "Migo Lingo" Mixtape This Week [Update: Artwork & Release Date Revealed]Mar 2, 2015 at 11:36pmMigos dropped two top quality mixtapes, No Label 2 and Rich Nigga Timeline, last year, and now it looks like we'll get at least one more before the release of their debut album Y.R.N. 2. Migos tweeted that they will release a new mixtape called Migo Lingo this week. The mixtape will be hosted by a familiar face, Dj Durel, and a guy by the name of Lingo, who is also part of the YRN gang. We're unsure as to what Lingo's exact role will be, but it seems like the name of the mixtape has something to do with him.