As expected, ATL's own Que comes through today and releases his new mixtape I Am Que.
Available for purchase on iTunes, the follow up to Who Is Que? contains 12 tracks in total and features production credit from some of the hardest beat makers in game, including Sonny Digital, Cardo, Metro Boomin, 30 Roc (of Ear Drummers), OZ, and more.
"With this project, it's all about me! Letting my true supporters see who I am. I feel like I've found my groove. My niche.” Que said about the project. “Like if you listen clearly to all my lyrics, I'm always saying something off the wall that's funny and showing my character. I'm really just a playful joker person with anger issues."
Stream/download the project now. (Tracklist below)
01. Vampire City (Prod. By Oz)
02. Way Before The Fame (Prod. By Beat Martian)
03. Awe Man Pack Barkin (Prod. By 30 Roc Of Ear Drummers)
04. Gucci Said Feat. Sonny Digital (Prod. By Sonny Digital)
05. Smackdown (Prod. By Phenom Da Don Bhef)
06. Woodworks (Prod. By 30 Roc Of Ear Drummers)
07. House (Prod. By Oz)
08. 12 AM (Prod. By Cardo Got Wings)
09. Rodeo Shoppin (Prod. By Metro Boomin & DJ Spinz)
10. No Way (Prod. By 30 Roc Of Ear Drummers)
11. Withdrawals (Prod. By 30 Roc Of Ear Drummers)
12. Liquor Talking (Prod. By Webb Made This)