Nino Bless unleashes the third instalment in his on-going R.O.A.M. series, following up R.O.A.M. and R.O.A.M. 2.
R.O.A.M. 3 is in the vein of an album, as the project has absolutely no tags (or skits) to interrupt your listening experience. It's got all original production from the likes of Nemesis, Red Skull, Quincey Tones & Joe Caleb, SPKilla and more. Features come from the Funk Volume rapper Jarren Benton as well as Sha Stimuli, Hemi and Nino's labelmates Ness Lee, Cambatta, & Neenah.
Bless' chances in this game are improving with each new release, and R.O.A.M. 3 is no exception – quite the opposite, in fact. It’s a nice addition to the impressive catalogue he's been building over the years. We’re definitely anticipating the next move.
We received the stand-out cut with Benton "Audiotrip" earlier today, but now you can take the full journey with Nino on R.O.A.M. 3. Rate the mixtape and let us know what you think of the skilled lyricisit.
01. Brooklyn To Hell & Back (prod. by Nemisis)
02. AWOL (prod. by Red Skull)
03. On My Own (prod. by Sivey) [chorus vocals by Ness Lee]
04. Unsafe Haven (prod. by Quincey Tones & Jo Caleb)
05. 2020 AD (prod. by Nemisis)
06. Girl VS World (prod. by Nemisis & Toba)
07. Hunger Games (prod. by Chase Moore) [added vocals by Hemi]
08. Audiotrip (prod. by SPKilla)
09. Rise & Fall (prod. by SPKilla) [outro vocals by Hemi]
11. Gratified Portrait (prod. by Monstarr)