Ne-Yo delivers the tracklist for his upcoming studio album, "Non-Fiction".
Ne-Yo is preparing for a first quarter 2015 release. The R&B veteran's sixth studio album (and first since 2012) is due out January 27th, and the singer has now shared the tracklist of the upcoming effort.
At an ambitious 21 tracks in length (including two bonus cuts), Non-Fiction boast some high profile features from the likes of ScHoolboy Q, Jeezy, T.I., Juicy J, and Pitbull, among others. For the most part though, Ne-Yo will be handling the project solo, and as an artist with plenty of big songwriting credits under his belt, it shouldn't be too difficult for him.
Check out the full tracklist below. The album is currently available for pre-order.
2. Everybody Loves/The Def of You
3. Run/An Island (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
4. Integrity (feat. Charisse Mills)
5. One More (feat. T.I.)
6. Time of Our Lives (feat. Pitbull)
7. Who’s Taking You Home
8. Coming With You
9. Let You What… (Interlude)
10. Take You There
11. Good Morning/Gon’ Ride
12. Make It Easy
13. Money Can’t Buy (feat. Jeezy)
14. Religious/Ratchet Wit Yo Friends
15. She Knows (feat. Juicy J)
16. She Said I’m Hood Tho (feat. Candice)
17. Story Time
20. Come Over (Bonus)
21. Ballerina (Bonus)