Mobb Deep Songs
- Hell On Earth (Hoodie Season) (Freestyle)A few minutes ago, we posted Emilio Rojas' take on DeJ Loaf's breakout hit "Try Me," and now the NY rapper returns with another fresh track of bars. This time, he takes things away from the zeitgeist and back to the '90s, going in over Mobb Deep's "Hell On Earth." Again adorned with artwork of Will Ferrell in "Night At The Roxbury" and again containing a sample of audio from the same flick, this "Hell On Earth" freestyle finds Rojas in real-talk mode, rapping about conspiracies like "the FDA killed more than the NRA."
- DirtMobb Deep released their first album since 2006's Blood Money this year, which fell (somewhat) in line with the 20th anniversary of their seminal sophomore album, The Infamous. One of the album's highlights, "Dirt" has now been graced with a remix, recruiting fellow New York legend Ghostface Killah for the occasion. The guitar-driven track is produced by Illmind, Gabriel Lambirth, Karon Graham, and provides some instrumental breaks before the boom bap drums drop on each respective verse.
- The OutcomeMobb Deep just released the 20th anniversary edition of The Infamous (though it should be noted, it arrived a year early), as well as a brand new full-length, The Infamous... Mobb Deep.They've now shared a new exclusive track, "The Outcome" which will appear on DJ Whoo Kid and DJ S.Whit’s upcoming mixtape, The Elevation 2, which drops April 19th.
- Watch That NiggaProdigy and Havoc had a brief stint with G-Unit in 2006, releasing their 7th studio album, Blood Money through 50 Cent's imprint. Before that happened, they put out a warm up mixtape, Something Like A Horror Flick, which happened to be a 32 track, 85 minute affair. While there were plenty of highlights from the project, "Watch That Nigga", which showed up during the home stretch of the lengthy tape stood out.
- Street Certified (CDQ)Over the weekend we received a radio rip of M.O.P's new single, "Street Certified" which featured fellow New Yorkers Mobb Deep. The track was premiered by Shade 45, but now we've been blessed with the CDQ. The hard-hitting and grimy record is nothing less than what'd we'd expect from M.O.P/Mobb Deep. If you're feeling it, hit iTunes to purchase the single. Billy Danze, 1/2 of M.O.P, was recently on Twitter discussing the single and a new M.O.P album, and he confirmed that DJ Premier would be "supplying bangers for the New M.O.P album." We'll be keeping our eyes peeled.
- Street Certified [Tags]Bump Street Certified [Tags], the latest cut from M.O.P featuring Mobb Deep on the assist. It was released on Sunday, February 2nd, 2014. Things are improving for M.O.P with each new offering, and Street Certified [Tags] is certainly no exception. It's a worthy addition to the M.O.P's catalogue, which has seen much evolution as of late. We're definitely anticipating the next step.
- Taking You Off HereAfter Prodigy recently revealed the cover art to his upcoming solo effort The Most Infamous, he decided to link back up with partner Havoc and release some new music for the fans. The duo that is Mobb Deep have decided to make their return to the music scene with a brand new single titled "Taking You Off Here".
- Time Switch"Time Switch" is the third street single from underground emcee Benefit's upcoming Executioner Of Time project, which features Havoc and Prodigy of Mobb Deep as well as Rap P. You can cop both the explicit and clean versions of the cut on iTunes. Executioner Of Time is slated to drop on Jan. 14th. Quotable Lyrics
- Henny (Remix)Mack Wilds grabs assistance from fellow New York natives French Montana and Mobb Deep for the official remix to his ‘Henny’ record. Premiered by Funk Flex on Hot 97. The original version of the song can be found on Mack Wilds’ ‘New York: A Love Story’ album released earlier this year. This track is produced by Salaam Remi and Havoc. Give it a spin. Quotable Lyrics: