Now here's a little treat. If you recall, Memphis Bleek's mix, The Movement was a great little mix, providing a perfect platform to generate some real Memphis Bleek converts. Now we've got the sequel, in the form of The Movement 2, which actually improves upon its predecessor.
Yes, the tracks here are super smooth. You can expect some features from Sean Price and Freeway on here, among others, but the real star here is Bleek, who keeps himself at the forefront on this tight little 14 track tape.
Maybe The Movement 2 is not the mix to re-instill the Memphis reign, but we're impressed by what a focused record this turned out to be.
01. Its For Me Intro
02. Thanks I Get
04. Ride With Me
05. This Time Around Feat. Gina Lee
06. I'm Fucked Up Feat. Peedi Crack
07. The Sensation Feat. Brandon Rossi
08. RNS Feat. Sean Price & Rob Kell
09. Fukd Up & Faded
10. Its On You Feat. DenRico Copland
11. Next Move Best Move Feat. Freeway
12. Deep Down Inside
13. The Code
14. Let That Beat Roc 2