The following artists contributed to the project: Waka Flocka, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Big K.R.I.T., Wiz Khalifa. The following producers contributed to the mixtape: Tone Mason, M 16, FKi, Drugs, Wonder, Juicy J, Fat Boi, Drumma Boy, Mike Will, Big K.R.I.T..
How does this compare to Ludacris's previous work?
Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download #IDGAF, a tape released by Ludacris on Friday, May 24th, 2013. It features such cuts as Intro (Prod by Tone Mason), Save It For Another Day (Prod by M 16), Rich & Flexin' ft. Waka Flocka (Prod by FKi).
01. Intro (Prod by Tone Mason)
02. Save It For Another Day (Prod by M 16)
03. Rich & Flexin' ft. Waka Flocka (Prod by FKi)
04. Muthafucka Can U Buy That (Prod by Drugs)
05. History Lesson (Interlude)
06. Bada Boom (Prod by Wonder)
07. Say It To My Face feat Meek Mill (Prod by Juicy J)
08. I Aint The One feat 2 Chainz (Prod by Fat Boi)
09. Shake and Fries feat Gucci Mane (Prod by Fat Boi)
10. Do Sumthin Strange feat Rick Ross (Prod by Drumma Boy)
11. I'm On Fire feat Big K.R.I.T. (Prod by Mike Will)
12. What U Smokin On feat Wiz Khalifa (Prod by Big K.R.I.T.) [Full Version]