A-Trak & Lex Luger
About A-Trak & Lex Luger
In early February 2014, A-Trak and Lex Luger joined forces under the moniker Low Pros for a collaborative project ("Low Pros" being a combination of the abbreviations of "low profile" and "professionals"). Their first release was "Jack Tripper", a drug-addled trap anthem featuring Brick Squad affiliates PeeWee Longway and Young Thug, who'd just begun to pop at the time due to the success of his 2013 single "Danny Glover". While A-Trak has been active since '97, Luger didn't step foot in the game until a decade later - nonetheless, the chemistry is there, and their respective sound mesh nicely. Stay tuned for updates on their movements as a unit.
- Luger is an in-house producer for 1017 Brick Squad Records.
- A-Trak is of Russian and Moroccan descent.
- Luger's moniker is derived from that of former professional wrestler Lex Luger.
- A-Trak's older brother is David Macklovitch of Chromeo.
- Luger created the backing beat for Kanye West and Jay Z's "HAM".